Job Type :
Compensation : 25.00 USD/YEAR
Required Years of Experience :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
This is a direct hire opportunity in Hartland.
To Apply: Email resume to Jennifer@StaffOneLtd.com
We are seeking experienced Foundry Technician’s able to maintain a safe, clean, and positive work environment. Cast parts are specialized, tight tolerance components for the aerospace/aircraft, automotive, agricultural, construction, heavy truck, lawn and garden, marine, rail, and recreational industries. Versevo’s products are sold to Original Equipment Manufacturers as well as their suppliers and sub-suppliers. Employees work to provide quality products while maintaining proven processes and procedures that provide customers with “First Shot Success”.
We expect team members strive to be recognized as someone with high professionalism, strong values, and integrity. Our employees are the strength of our organization, and as such we are “ALL” committed to achieving great results with 100% customer satisfaction. Our GOAL is simple: Individuals make up a “TEAM”, “TOGETHER EMPLOYEES ACHIEVE MEANINGFUL” results, which nurture growth and profitability, while sustaining long term customer relationships!
Required Qualifications :
Qualified candidates must possess the ability to prioritize time-sensitive work while managing work schedules, equipment and projects in a safe, fast-paced work environment that continually meets customer requirements for quality and on-time delivery.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment in compliance with established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Create a positive work environment through teamwork and continuous improvement goals.
- Manage foundry operations for melting furnace/s, low pressure casting equipment, production LPP/LPSP molds.
- Responsible for periodic maintenance of furnace, low pressure casting machine and ancillary production equipment.
- LPP/LPSP mold assembly, set-up, and preventative maintenance.
- Perform benching tasks to ensure proper mold set-up and maintenance.
- Casting machine operations and set-up using process specifications.
- Melting includes:
- Manually filling charge buckets for primary melt furnace.
- Drawing melt, modifying melt with Strontium/Tibor, degassing melt, checking specific gravity, etc.
- Tapping of metal from the melt furnace to fork truck ladle and conveying metal from fork truck ladle to low-pressure furnace.
- Perform supervised inspection of parts, materials, and equipment.
- Pre-casting LPSP mold core assembly
- Post-casting part processing including de-gate saw and trimming.
- Complete required paperwork for safety, regulatory, quality, maintenance, and casting production records.
Attention to detail
LPP/LPSP Mold assembly
Set up and start up Molding Machines and auxiliary equipment