Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
HSED/GED or experience
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Looking for production machine operators on 1st and 2nd shift to make various small wire brushes. Just raised their pay rates to $15 per hour.
- Perform a wide variety of duties to support the production needs of the company within a given cell. Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Ensuring correct components are used and quality of assembly by following procedure. Required to use samples, charts, and other information to ensure correct product to specifications.
- Monitor inventory levels of components.
- Ensure materials are available at work centers for continuous work-flow.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace in line with company standards.
- Maintain a work output level to approved standards.
- Keep all equipment, tools, and spare parts organized and well maintained.
- Proficient in the use of adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages, and fixtures. Follow company in-process inspection and documentation of work and work of others to ensure quality of production parts.
- Perform multiple operations within a group of machines.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Qualifications & Skills Required
- High School/GED or experience.
- At least 1+ years of solid experience.
- Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
- Work in a group environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers. Self-motivational, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform as a team player.
- Proficient with the use of adjustable measuring devices, rules, scales, gages and fixtures
- Set up imprint
- Power truck experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
Ability to plan and organize
Attention to detail
Can proficiently use adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages, and fi
Math and Basic number skills
Power truck experience
Read, write, and speak English fluently