Painter / Drywaller
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 18.00 USD/HOUR
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Construction, Mining and Trades
Job Description :
Looking for candidates that have prior Commercial and/or Residential Painting and Drywalling experience. Willing to train someone that has a good head on their shoulders. Pay is based on experience. Being Bilingual is a plus, not a requirement.
- Hang and patch drywall
- Drywall installation and finishing
- Texture and paint as required
- Basic maintenance repairs Mud, cut, and roll
- Remain flexible in assigned tasks
- Small carpentry work as needed
- Build & Train team to produce more completed jobs per day
- All work will be performed according to company policies & procedures aligning with the Mission, Goals, and Values of the company.
- All work will be performed in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdiction(s) in which the company operates.
- All work will be performed in accordance with safety regulations pertaining to this work.
- All communication with customers will be informative and courteous.
- Employees will behave in a professional and mature manner when representing the company; NO profanity, NO horseplay, etc.
- Company equipment and vehicles will be kept neat, clean, and in working order at all times.
- Employees will ALWAYS wear a company uniform in good repair when representing the company
Required Qualifications :
Education: High School Diploma or Higher
Experience: 2 years or more in related position
- Lift (constantly) 5-40 lbs., lift (frequently) 20-100 lbs.
- May involve significant stand/walk/ push/pull.
- Occasional climbing (ladders, etc.), balancing, crouching, frequent stooping, reaching, kneeling, and handling.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Exposure to weather with temperatures ranging from mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat.
- Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate to loud from occasional to frequent.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Water, Fire & Smoke, Carpet Cleaning, and Applied Structural Drying IICRC Certifications are preferred, but training will be provided as necessary
Reports to: Paint/Drywall Lead
Shift: 7:30am - 4:00pm shift with 30-minute lunch Monday - Friday. The employee is expected to work overtime when requested. Be dependable! 40 hours per week guaranteed year-round!
Being bilingual is
Good driving Record
Lift 50lbs+ as needed
Math and Basic number skills
Valid Drivers License