Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : open - 13-17
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Job Description :
First and Second shift available. Pay is based on experience.
· To have knowledge of and accurately interpret all Workmanship Quality Standards per defined procedures.
· Perform product Quality Inspections as per IPC-A-610 Standards.
· Perform applicable verifications and first article inspections.
· Perform AOI inspections per defined workmanship standards.
· To assure that all Workmanship Quality Standards are being adhered to throughout the manufacturing process.
· Perform applicable hand soldering operations utilizing defined soldering materials as necessary.
· Complete all quality documentation in a consistent, timely manner
· Assist in the training of other operators, provide guidance. Assist in the problem-solving process.
· To assist in any department that requires additional help.
· Perform other duties as needed to support the customers, the manufacturing processes and the Quality Systems company wide. This includes following procedures, work instruction and completing all related documentation.
Required Qualifications :
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Math and basic number skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), use of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
· Basic data entry skills for computer applications.
· Must be able to read, interpret and consistently follow drawings, engineering specifications, floor manufacturing procedures, customer specification, data packs and workmanship quality standards.
· 20/20 vision (with glasses or contacts if needed) is required and must be able to see colors.
You must have your own reliable transportation. This is not on a bus line.
Background check, drug screen, physical, vision test, and covid vaccination required.
Pay is based on experience
Math and Basic number skills